Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Bad Cook and Fun

I admit it I am a bad cook.  I like to bake but cooking is not my forte at all.  It really stresses me out.  Out of all the things in my day dinner stresses me out.  Plus now working full time...total time crunch plus two nights a week there is dance and gymnastics so we have to hurry to eat.  So lots of friends have shared some good and easy recipes to try.  I know I don't need to cook every night so basically I cook (well at least try to) on Mondays and Wednesdays.  Tuesdays and Thursdays are leftovers and Friday is Pizza day!  I have tried doing some meal planning in advance so maybe that will help too! So great to have some friends that give great recipes and can empathize!

After dinner tonight we painted the bird house we got at Emma's party and played with some blocks.



0 comments:

Post a Comment