Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bad Day Yesterday....Good Day Today

We had a bad day yesterday...

1. I didn't run...I was tired so I took a rest day...I think that made the day go wrong.
2. Brendon went biking and had a bike mechanical again...so the bike is at the bike shop again.
3. My truck needed new tires...yippeee...but not to our wallet.
4. While truck was getting new tires...they noticed I had the wrong rotors and brakes! Fantastic...another chunk out of the wallet.
5. Did a hurry up version of grass cutting when it was 90 degrees.
6. Brendon did a hurry up version of the push mower...then got stung by a bee!
7. Olivia didn't nap...so she had to help rake...wasn't her favorite chore.
8. Pitched a fit before dance class....
9. Almost late to dance class....
10. Had to pick up new brakes and rotors after dance class
11. Olivia wouldn't poop....but kept pooping in her pants all day! Encopresis is so much fun said no one ever!
12. Finally had to give Olivia some help going poop...while I quick took out the dog after she pooped, she pooped on the carpet...lovely!

Needless to say we read, "Alexander and the horrible,  no good, very bad day" before bed time last night!

Today was much better and Olivia even pooped on the potty without any fuss or crying!

Eating lunch with my fairy princess!




0 comments:

Post a Comment