Thursday, April 17, 2014

Seussical

This afternoon Olivia was not in the best mood.  She didn't want to eat lunch and was fussy pants...so I end up putting her down for a nap at 1:00! She slept pretty good.  When she woke up she was a bit happier and we played for a bit.  We had to eat an early dinner because we went to my students performance of Seussical the Musical.  I told her before we left we had to fix her hair, her reply, "Am I going to get different hair?"  I guess I need to rephrase that but it was super cute.  I explained that we were just going to comb her hair and put a hair bow in.  Olivia was really good at school.  I think in her mind she thought the Cat in the Hat was going to be there.  But she sat and listened to the kids sing and was great.  My students did such a great job...I love seeing them perform out of the classroom...sometimes the shy and quiet ones can surprise you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment