Saturday, April 19, 2014

Busy Rainy Saturday!

I got up at 4:30 a.m. to run a 1/2 marathon.  Caren, Mark, and I ran the Georgia Peach Jam 1/2 marathon in Cumming.  Michelle ran the 5K!  It was a wet race and lots of puddles.  But it was a great race.  I ran it in 2 hours and 3 minutes.  My best half marathon time.  So proud of myself!

Then I stopped at Griffin's house and visited and gave him an Easter basket.

Then came home for lunch and start the bunny cake.  Brendon hard boiled eggs in the morning for us to color later.



Then it was rest and shower time and I zoomed off to Wendy's house and then got my hair cut.  Then zoomed home for dinner.  Then we colored the eggs and decorated the cake which Jake already ate an ear =(!!! Grrr!!! Then we wrote a note to the Easter bunny and left out some carrots! We also planted some jellybeans for the Easter bunny.







0 comments:

Post a Comment