Monday, April 7, 2014

Rainy Spring Break Day

Olivia had some coughing again last night and I think the worst of it was about 6:30 this morning.  So I brought her in the bed with me.  She sounded pitiful.  I called the doctor when I noticed her left eye was all red, goopy, and just yucky.  We got in before lunch but of course had to wait forever.  So her lungs sounded good and they want to wait a little longer for the meds.  It is a 5 day supply but lasts for 10 days.  So hopefully tonight will be better.  For coughing the doctor told me to keep doing the inhaler and eye drops for her eye.  They were looking better tonight already.  I just hope this doesn't lead to another clogged tear duct =(

It was raining pretty good today so while Olivia napped I cleaned out my closet and did some cleaning.  The the Olivia tornado came through and it didn't look like I cleaned at all.

I really tried to clean out my closet....every time I go in it for something to wear I hate everything in it, BUT when I try to go through it and get rid of stuff I struggle to find stuff to get rid of.  I tried to keep the following motto in mind...


Then I did a bit of Olivia's closet too...pulling out small stuff and sorting it.  I am trying to find some easy ways to organize it better, I am tired of the mess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment