Sunday, April 6, 2014

Coughing ALL night

It was a long night last night.  Olivia woke up off and on.  Sometimes she didn't even know what she wanted.  At one point she told me she wanted a snack and then changed her mind.  Then she coughed and coughed.  Like me coughing is usually the end of cold if I have one.  I hate that she has this too.  So she kept coughing and finally I brought her into our room and kicked Brendon out and let her sleep in the recliner for the angle.  I had 2 pillows in her bed angled but that wasn't helping since she kept laying on her back and coughing.  So we were all a bit tired today.  We hung around the house since it was supposed to rain.  It didn't rain until after dinner.  It was just gray and cloudy and polleny outside. Everything is covered in yellow pollen...yuck! But Brendon took Olivia for a walk in the woods before dinner.

Reading books this morning

Walking in the woods




0 comments:

Post a Comment