Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Storm Day #1

Well we survived the ice storm day 1.  Did lots of prep yesterday and thankfully we didn't lose power.  Brendon came home last night at 2 a.m. and I was so happy and felt relieved that I didn't have to weather this storm all by myself.  It was very icy when we woke up.  I went out about 10 am and started shoveling.  Thanks Mom and Bill for the snow shovel! It worked great.  You never realize how long your driveway is until you have to shovel.  I got a good amount of snow off and then worked on the ice.  It looked good until this afternoon and more snow/ice came.  Not much excitement around the house...lots of playing, a little bit of dancing, and good lunch and dinner!

Backyard this afternoon


Olivia wanted to play in Jake's crate today...!

The driveway this morning

Shoveling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment