Sunday, January 26, 2014

Tummy Troubles

Olivia has had some tummy troubles and a runny nose.  It kinds started on Friday.  Her tummy was making some weird noises but she was acting fine.  Before bed she gave me a really hard time about going to the bathroom and a little poop came out.  I thought that was the problem.  Well yesterday her tummy just erupted.  Poor girl! We ended up putting a Pull Up on her for sanity and clothes saving purposes.  She still had a little today (only twice) but she is really gassy! My tummy hurt earlier in the week so maybe she had what I had.  She is actually drinking the Pedialyte which most children hate! But she is loving it...go figure! Hopefully she will feel better soon =)

P.S. I also know that I need to post more pictures and videos...we will work on it tomorrow and come up with something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment