Monday, January 27, 2014

Stamps!

Olivia decided that napping wasn't an option today.  Actually she did lay down but then started coughing.  Eventually she came down stairs where I had a disaster area of school work going on.  I had to trace and cut some papers so Olivia decided she wanted to do her stamps.  She actually stamped all the animals that live in water and then drew some water! But she was happy because she got to use yellow paper.



Our picky eating is also getting better.  Her stomach was still not back to normal today so we kept the food quite bland.  But for dinner she ate her noodles, green beans and chicken! She even asked for more noodles! Hooray! She was in denial that she ate the beans but she did and I know she did because I put them in her mouth.  I did cut them very small so she probably didn't even notice.  I did the same with some grapes yesterday and she asked for grapes again this afternoon.  It is a slow process but so far it is working when it can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment