Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Proud of her artwork

Olivia was pretty miserable for Brendon this morning.  She usually wakes up before I leave for work and goes potty with me.  Well today she didn't wake up and I left for work (I was NOT going to wake her up!) So when she did wake up she gave Brendon a really hard time about going potty...crying, screaming...the whole tantrum show! But she finally went.

We had lunch together and then she helped me get some student gifts together.  She is a great helper! After rest time she was super happy! She wanted to do her stamps and color.  She then said, "Take my picture with my stamps!" So we did and she said, "Cheese! Big smile!"



I had to laugh because before bed tonight she was telling herself to wake up after mommy takes a shower and when she hears the blow dryer...I guess she has a plan for tomorrow morning already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment