Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What to do one someone doesn't nap

This is the 2nd day in a row of no nap! Ahhh...I may just lose my sanity a bit.  She took about a 20 minute cat nap on the way home from Susan's house....I should have known that this would be her nap.  Usually I can get her back down at home but not today.  She stayed in her room for quite a bit and was quiet but not sleeping.  Eventually she came down about an hour later.  Since it was so nice today I was like...we gotta get out.  So we went to Tribble Mill Park for a but.  We went for a walk.  She looks like a giant now in her stroller and boy she is heavy to push! So we walked for a bit then went to the playground. It was fun and the perfect day for some park time. Now I hope she naps tomorrow...we shall see...

Snack break!
Peek a boo!



0 comments:

Post a Comment