Monday, October 7, 2013

No Nap and Crafts

Poor Brendon had a busy morning.  I thought I turned on the ice maker before I left for school and by the time he woke up and the ice maker went off water was spraying everywhere.  So he had to clean that up! Then Olivia and Brendon went to Gymboree and did a few errands.  I tried to help when I got home by taking the trash and recycling out.  I knew he wanted to leave for work and that would help save him some time.

I am not sure if Olivia napped today.  Eventually I just left her in the room...and about 45 minutes she came downstairs.  I had the monitor on but didn't hear anything from her...just a few thumps on the ceiling....probably jumping on her bed! But she was pretty happy for not napping! She ate really good and even drank more apple cider! The stars and planets must aligned yesterday for her to try something new.  We have tried juice several times but she doesn't like it....this is the first thing besides water and milk she likes! So she had some with lunch today!

After dinner Olivia's new thing is crafts.  She loves the foam stickers and tonight I busted out some pumpkins and glitter glue.  Our items are drying so I will have to get a picture tomorrow.  But she just loves making things! She is very focused and concentrates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment