Thursday, July 18, 2013

Can I have...???

Rough night of sleep last night...another storm rolled through about 10:30...woke Olivia up.  Then she was up again at 4:45ish...ugh...

Brendon and Olivia had some time together while I got my haircut this morning.  Looks like they had fun...

I got home for lunch and Olivia  asked 2 complete questions!! 1. Can I have a chip please? and 2. Can I have a cookie please?  We both were stunned when she asked the questions!

Olivia took a brief nap...1.5 hours...which doesn't give me a lot of time to do much.  Then we had a snack and I really wanted to go in the pool...guess who didn't...Olivia...boo!! I told Kristy that we would be swimming and she could come and visit...well Kristy ended up watching Olivia for 10 minutes so I could go swim.  Thank you soooo much Kristy!

Olivia ate an awesome dinner and earned dessert!

0 comments:

Post a Comment