Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mommy can't do it

Oh how I love those words...mommy can't do it.  I love when Olivia says them because that means she is going to do whatever it is.  Most of the time it is cleaning up.  She will get upset if you try to help her! We had a busy afternoon...picked her up from Susan's, then went to Target, and had to make dinner.  She couldn't really wait for dinner so I started her on her new favorite...cucumber and carrots with dip and a tortilla.  She loves to dip! Then she ate some of the taco stuff I made too! I feel much better when she eats.  It stresses me out when she doesn't want to eat...I don't want her to be hungry! She was really tired so she wanted to take a bath early so we did and she is snoozing already so far!

Sorry no pictures...just a crazy week.  I will do better...I promise mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment