Monday, April 22, 2013

I love Cheerios! and walking the other side of the stree

Olivia says the funniest things sometimes.  Tonight while eating her snack she said, "I love Cheerios!" out of the blue.  Brendon and I both have noticed that she is saying more statements.  She told me that her lawnmower was stuck under daddy's chair.  She was exact, precise, and clear.  There are sometimes when I am not sure what she is saying...she has her own names for a few things. But most of the time we can figure it out.

We also had a great dinner tonight of pumpkin pancakes.  I just couldn't figure anything out to have for dinner so pancakes it was! I love breakfast for dinner.  She ate 1 and 1/2 pancakes! Sometimes she eats like a hippo and some days she eats like a bird.  I can't figure it out...maybe a growth spurt?

After dinner we went outside and watered the flowers.  It is great having a helper! Then we went for a walk on the street.  Usually we go out and to the left and walk one or two houses down since it is pretty flat.  Well today after walking left she wanted to go to the right so we walked up the hill to the right and it was amazing to her.  She kept saying, "We walking the other part of the street." She saw lots of pretty flowers, pine cones, and a few rocks.  Then we did the wheelbarrow before we went in.  It was a good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment