Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Yuck!

Well this day was uneventful until our car ride home from Susan's house today.  Olivia was super happy and chatty this morning before I dropped her off.  When I picked her up from Susan's she was just as happy.  She was chatting away on the ride home and we stopped for gas.  After I got gas...it is literally a 4 minute or less ride home, she was talking away and then all of a sudden stopped talking.  She literally just said, "I see school bus....." and it trailed off and I heard a weird noise.  I called her name a few times and she didn't respond...so I pulled over in someone's yard/driveway and ran out of the truck and saw she threw up.  A million thoughts ran through my head running around that truck. Yuck! I hate car throw up!! I tried to clean her up as best as I could (thankfully I was stocked with paper towels from the last time). She freaked out since she threw up on Lamby...she was more upset about Lamby than throwing up.  I called Brendon (Thank God he was home) and warned him about what happened.  I literally took her out of car and stripped her out of her clothes and Brendon worked on the car seat.  She was still upset about Lamby and tried to tell her that Lamby needed a bath too while she got a bath.  Finally got her all calmed down and relaxed.  An episode of Super Why and some snack and she was fine.  She ate a snack, ate a little dinner, and ate a snack before bed and she was fine. A little clingy but no fever and no more throw up....so I hope she is ok!

0 comments:

Post a Comment