Friday, March 15, 2013

Great Evening and Afternoon

Olivia and I had a great afternoon and evening tonight.  After school this afternoon we came home and played outside.  It was so nice.  We did chalk, bubbles, the slide and swing, and the sandbox.  Then we came in and got some water and relaxed.  Then we made pancakes for dinner.  Olivia ate 1 whole Mickey Mouse pancake! Then I had to go to my school's Relay for Life basketball game.  Olivia was a great helper while I worked the snacks.  After my duty was over we went and watched the game for a bit.  Olivia loved it.  She saw the players running and putting the ball in the hoop.  She loved clapping and cheering.  Then we came home and it was bath time.  She wanted to sit on the potty and had fun in the bathtub.  It was a great night... just a tad different then last night which was filled with tears!

0 comments:

Post a Comment