Monday, June 25, 2012

Sitting at the table

Olivia's high chair is pretty awesome and well worth the money we spent on it.  It is a 4 in 1 high chair.  I finally decided today that I would try the booster seat on one of the kitchen chairs.  My plan was to just stick the high chair tray to that and let her eat like that.  When I tried it out, it put her way far away from the table and would be hard to reach.  So I just scooted it up to the table and it was the perfect height.  So I thought I would try dinner this way and see how it worked out.  I found her place mat we bought her and put that on the table.  Olivia was a little confused at first, after all it is a different way to sit at the table but she ate just fine.  So we will see how it goes tomorrow. 

We had swim lessons today and Olivia did great.  She did lots of kicking especially when I had her positioned on her back.  She also splashed me A LOT!!! It was still chilly and towards the end she started shivering again so I took her out.  There was just a few minutes left at this point.  There are 3 lessons left and she seems to be getting better each time.

Sitting at the table

0 comments:

Post a Comment