Saturday, June 30, 2012

60 Years of Memories

My mom turned 60 years old a few weeks ago.  I truly was looking for a unique gift for her birthday.  I went shopping for her and could not find anything to celebrate her birthday.  I went to the internet for help.  I found an idea called 60 years of memories.  I contacted my mom's friends, family, and coworkers to help out.  I collected memories of my mom from them.  Then I bought 60 airmail envelopes and filled each one with a memory that someone wrote about her.  By far most people love my mom's cream puffs and almond pastry- it was mentioned multiple times!  There was a lot of laughing and crying while opening the envelopes.  She loved the gift! I thought it was the perfect gift for someone who has everything!

Mom would like to thank everyone who contributed a memory.  She truly was surprised by some of the people who gave a memory. 

Special box
Envelopes
Lots of laughing
Lots of crying
Envelope 60!

0 comments:

Post a Comment