Thursday, March 8, 2012

Finally No crying...well almost

I know I have told the tales of Olivia crying in the car in the evening time and it is horrible.  The crying is the worst cry you will ever hear.  It is loud and almost torturous at times.  Singing Gymboree songs are about the only thing that help it.  Well tonight there was a minor breakthrough.  First I had to get gas.  That is another place Olivia cries...when I am pumping gas.  Tonight...no crying! Yay! I opened the door when I was pumping so maybe that helped.  Then on the way home from Kindermusik today... no crying...well almost.  About 30 seconds before I turned on our street it started a little. But probably the best ride home.  I did a lot of talking about animals and she was babbling back.  I think we are close to saying piggy but in baby babble.  But it was a pleasurable ride.  It may have been a fluke, it may have been the full moon but I will take it!

We played outside today again for a little bit.  There are some crazy dogs back out in the woods and they sounded close to the house so I got a little nervous and brought her in just in case they came up the path.   It was a beautiful day though...too bad it is going to rain tomorrow...!

Thought this was funny...

Ladybug girl book

Reading my baby a book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment