Monday, March 5, 2012

50 Weeks Old and a random tooth

I got my weekly email today that said Olivia is 50 weeks old! That is crazy! I also read my book (Your Baby week by week) for week 50 today.  I really try to take it with a grain of salt with what it says she should be doing.  It even says in the book that every baby develops differently etc. etc.  But wow- week 50!

We went to Gymboree today and had lots of fun.  She was a whiz on all the ramps and inclines.  She laughed a lot today too while we were there.  But she did get her hair pulled by another little girl and she cried.  So that was her only frumpy part for about a minute.

We had no nap since she took one in the car on the way home.  But tonight after her bath I noticed her random tooth.  She is getting a tooth on the top but no not a front one...the one to the left of the front one- which she doesn't have!  She is going to look like a vampire! I so do not understand infant tooth development.  But it is random and is taking her a very long time to get these teeth!!

Book time!


She loves to play with the cradle...this was mine was a little girl! Thanks Grandma!


Touch and feel books!

funny face!

0 comments:

Post a Comment