Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My first time playing outside!

YAY! The sun has returned and it was so nice today.  It was so nice that mommy took me out in the swing.  I had so much fun.  I even giggled when mommy touched my feet in the swing.  Then after lunch mommy and I went for a walk.  We just walked our street.  I looked around at all the houses and nature.  After our walk mommy let me play in the driveway.  She brought out my stroller and puppy and I pushed it around the driveway.  It was a little hard at first but I got it towards the end.  I also saw my shadow today.

XOXO 
Olivia

P.S. Mom knows she is posting early but she already had a lot of great pictures and videos from today!

Swinging


Our little cowgirl!

Trying a Gerber cookie

Now a graham cracker!

After our walk!


Checking out the driveway

Here I come!

My shadow

The home stretch...and no that is not dog poop...just Georgia clay.



0 comments:

Post a Comment