Saturday, August 6, 2011

Relaxing Saturday

Mommy was so happy that I slept until 8:00 a.m.! I slept almost 12 hours!! Mommy was so tired from working this week. I can't wait until next week when she comes home in the afternoon. I sleep through the night when I feel like it. I like to surprise mommy and daddy when I do it.

I woke up today with mommy. I was on my tummy in the crib in a completely different spot from where mommy put me to sleep at. I was good at eating my cereal today. I really like oatmeal- I ate 1 Tablespoon tonight. That rice cereal is for the birds. Mommy and me had lots of fun today. I have missed her all week. We played lots. The only thing I don't like are my stretches! We have to do them 3 times a day and they are no fun!!

XOXO
Olivia

Reading the newspaper.


I like to look at the pictures.

Playing in my bouncy seat. I like to smile. Smiling is my favorite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment