Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Peachtree Road Race 2016

It was a bit crazy getting ready for the race this year.  I haven't been running as much this summer as I would have liked to.  With Brendon's crazy work schedule it is hard to find a time to go in the morning when it is a tiny bit cooler, because running at in the evening isn't any better when it is 95 degrees still and the treadmill is ok at times but can be boring. I was able to go with my friends Joan and Tina again.  We went to the Expo and out to dinner and then got caught in a wicked storm! The race was soooo hot this year.  So I knew this year was going to be slow, but the heat made it more difficult.  I just wanted to finish the race standing up and not in the medical tent. 

It all begins here....


The storm

Almost ready to go!

Waiting in the corral



Always earned and never given!

All done!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment