Monday, July 13, 2015

Continuing the worst week

Well the we thought losing Jake was pretty bad...now the kicker.  My truck decided to kick the bucket too.  I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and the truck was fine on the way there.  On the way home I noticed my a/c went AGAIN!! Not happy about that...but also I noticed it was not getting a lot of power when I pushed the gas.  Brendon and I decided to trade vehicles on Tuesday because I had to take Olivia somewhere.  Well....Brendon barely made it to work...and on the way home my truck decided to kick the bucket on 10th Avenue in Atlanta...great...but then it took 3 HOURS for the tow truck to come!! The next day we found out the repairs for the transmission + the a/c were going to cost more that the car was worth...we decided 12 years and 181,000 miles, the car had done its time.  I was sad...I was probably the saddest person to ever buy a car!!

10th Avenue...stuck

Bye bye car! Thanks for all the adventures and good times!



The new wheels...

0 comments:

Post a Comment