Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Classroom Helper

This week Olivia and I went to school to start setting up.  Monday was the 1st day the air conditioning was on.  We did some cleaning and moved some stuff.  Yesterday we did the big job of painting my bulletin board.  It was painted red...but there were staples that were painted over and paint drips, so I fixed it with grey.  I really just wanted to paint it black, but the school was out of black paint so I settled for the grey.  We had to put 2 coats on it!! Today we went back after my dentist appointment.  Paint was dry and started hanging some stuff but then realized I needed the stuff to hang that would be laminated later in the day...then on to another project!  Olivia was pretty excited the first 2 days going but today she really didn't want to go...but I did let her play on the playground for a few minutes when we were done!  It was so hot!!

Here is the start of the new bulletin board =) (I also ran out of border... =( while working on it!!!)




0 comments:

Post a Comment