Sunday, February 8, 2015

Daddy Daughter Date Day and Night

Olivia and Brendon had some fun yesterday.  First they went to the Home Depot Build it craft.  They built me something for Valentine's Day.  They also needed some odds and ends while they were there. While they were doing that I was doing laundry and grading papers =( I wish I could say I was doing something more glamorous!!







Brendon went on a bike ride and then zoomed home to take Olivia to Chic Fil-a for their Daddy Daughter Date night event.  Reservations are required and they had a good time.  They even got milkshakes!! Then Brendon took her to the playground to play since the play area at Chic Fil-a was a little too big for her.  They had fun though! I hope they continue these dates! I feel it builds such a foundation for a great relationship between them!







She even went on the big girl swings and did it herself!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment