Monday, February 23, 2015

A little overwhelmed

Needless to say I am a bit overwhelmed.  I never in my mind thought that this blog would do anything or go anywhere.  It is random ramblings, captured moments, and a digital story for Olivia to have one day.  I don't think my writing is very good but when thoughts do come, I try to get them down on paper/blog.  I also thought, "Who would want to read any of what I have to say anyways??" I got nothing good, just an ordinary mom, floating in the boat called life.  Sometimes the boat is sinking and sometimes it is swimming.  Right now it is just floating, another busy week ahead and of course I added another task for next week, but it is a passion that has been on the back burner for awhile.

But thank you for your kind thoughts and encouraging words...they are heard and made my little heart smile. 

But when this mommy life gets a little messy and I need a time out...I pick up my Hope for the Weary Mom book and peruse the pages that are dog-eared and sometimes underlined!

But I love how my favorite quote of this book so far has an image...

Look forward and be good at who you are =) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment