Monday, January 5, 2015

Back to Work

Today after 2 whole weeks of fun and LOTS of rain it was back to work.  I can admit that I was a little teary eyed dropping Olivia off today at Susan's house! I was sad...she is growing so fast and have LOTS of mom guilt dropping her off to daycare.  But millions, millions, and MILLIONS of women, men, and families do this every day!! I think in a few weeks when we are in a better routine life will get much easier! It is hard the first few days trying to get back into the swing of things.

But I was happy that she was happy when I picked her up! She even treated me to playing restaurant after dinner and making Spinach soup at Chilis! We then went fishing and crabbing in the submarine (our bed).  So spending time with her at night is the best when you can do stuff like that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment