Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Questions

Olivia is the queen of questions!

The last question before bed: Why does Home Depot have Christmas stuff all the time?

There are some questions that I can answer, there are some questions I try to make understandable for her, and there are questions that I cannot answer!

We saw a bad car wreck on the way home today and had to turn around and take a different way home.  Well that brought on a gazillion questions! I was so thankful that she didn't cry since we had to wait in traffic, turn around, got lost for like 3 minutes, and then finally found a way home.  Thankfully she said close to a gas station, "I gotta go potty!"

But her questions show me that she is thinking about EVERYTHING! Which is good because I want her to be curious and think!


0 comments:

Post a Comment