Friday, November 7, 2014

No Nap, Cute Jammies, and the 1st Self Haircut

The past 2 days in a row...no nap.  Which means...very crabby little girl at times.  Last night crying over going to gymnastics and today asking WHY a million times! Plus we went to a couple stores after school and she was acting like a wild woman.

Finally about 5 minutes before we got home...she gave in...here she is in the driveway...she was not happy when I woke her up!

Since it has been chilly at night we have been wearing our warm jammies.  She is loving the footy jammies.  The past few days she has figured out the jammies...the arms (don't pull them in), the zipper (go slow), and tonight she finally got the snap at the top!


When I went to go check on the potty status...something fell out of the jammies...

I noticed a pair of scissors on the love seat when I brought Olivia her snack.  So in the 3 minutes I made her a bowl of cereal she cut her hair.  Now I thought this would happen a way long time ago...but it finally happened...just one little curl.  I had to laugh and I told her the story that once when Mema was cutting the grass...I cut my hair too! But I told her NO MORE cutting your hair...only the lady at the hair cutting place does it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment