Thursday, October 9, 2014

Working Hard

I never talk much about work on here BUT....

Needless to say I have been working hard at being the best teacher, wife, mommy, daughter, friend, and runner.  The past two weeks I have had several nights of staying up almost to midnight working on school work.  In no way am I complaining about my job.  It is my job and I have prioritize my time needless to say.  Some of my best work gets done late at night!!

Today we had a big visitation day at school.  Our school is a BYOD school- Bring Your Own Device.  Our students are allowed to bring their personal tablets, phones, etc to use for instructional purposes.  Today we got to showcase that going on in our classrooms.  It was really great to showcase my students working.  They did such a great job and answered questions from the teachers visiting. 

I have to say that I work at a phenomenal school with great teacher colleagues! We really came together and really worked as a team!

Here is a link to the article about what our school did today!

Gwinnett Daily Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment