Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Candy Land Cheater

Olivia LOVES to play Candy Land.  Well I think she finally figured some things out on her own about the game.  She now has been telling me that she will get the game ready.  She needs help with the cards but tonight topped it all.  So I started making a nice and neat stack of cards (face down of course).  I noticed she was holding some cards in her hand.  I asked her nicely, "Hand them to me so I can mix those in with the rest." She said, "NO! These go on the top of your cards." Ummm....ok.  Well that little stinker figured out that if you pick one of the picture cards (gingerbread boy, gumdrop, ice cream, etc) that you get to skip to those places.  So what did she do...she put those cars on the top.  I really think she was trying to let me win also because the first picture card was the fun space towards the end...but then I drew candy cane and basically had to start at the beginning.  I was happy to see that she is starting to try some strategy...even though it is cheating....

The proud winner (I mean cheater!)



Picture taken by Olivia...!

Funny Face selfie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment