Friday, July 11, 2014

Strep Throat and Thunderstorm

Yesterday Olivia told me her forehead hurt... I kind of thought she may have just bumped her head on something.  But when she woke up from her nap she said it again and I gave her a tiny amount of medicine and 5 minutes later she said she was all better! The last night before bed she said she was cold...took her temp...101.3! Yikes!!  Then I noticed she started a rash...great! Took her to the doctor this morning and they did a strep swab...yup...has strep! The rash was much worse this morning- on her cheeks, back, etc.  She took a really long nap this afternoon and I could tell she felt a bit better after.  She ate a little bit more at dinner too because she hasn't wanted to eat much yesterday and this morning. Hope she feels better tomorrow!

Of course right at bedtime...big thunderstorm...this bad boy lasted until about 10:50 p.m. and she wouldn't let me leave her room.  I tried to tell her that the thunder are angles bowling...which led to a conversation about Curious George and how he went bowling with the Man in the Yellow Hat...geez Louise! So needless to say it is my bedtime and I am going to bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment