Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Fun at the dentist

Olivia had her 6 month check up at the dentist today.  We need to keep brushing and flossing! But they said her teeth look good. Olivia did a great job during the cleaning especially with the crunchy toothpaste (as she called it).  She picked out her yellow balloon on the way out and was so excited.  I am glad she was good during her cleaning!


I was about to lose my mind with her encopresis today.   I know she cannot help it and we are trying to make it easier for her to go....but it seemed like every 20 minutes she would poop a little in her pants...so frustrating but at the same time she can't help it.  But finally tonight she told me she needed to go...and she went on the potty! So for all the frustration of earlier today she made up for it by going on the potty! Wahoo! Big accomplishment for the past 2 weeks! Now we need to keep it up.  She looked at me and said, "Now we don't have to go to the tummy doctor!" Unfortunately we do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment