Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Tired, Weary, and Reading under the table

Yesterday's theme seemed to be tired and weary.  Everywhere I went I heard it yesterday.  At school...we were tired and weary and I feel it.  I guess having 4 days off and being thrown back in...it makes you tired...really tired.  Then I read several blog postings by others about being tired, weary, and finding hope when you feel none is left. Basically I was tired and weary last night and went to bed after a long day. I am falling asleep hard at night but then I wake up and can't fall asleep.  Last night I had a dream that my feet were being constricted by something...needless to say I ripped off my socks! Hoping for good rest tonight.


Today we did get a little break at work to work on stuff...whatever stuff you needed to get done.  It was a very productive time and worked hard to get some stuff done but I always feel I am never done, there is always a to do list.  But when I got home Olivia was playing outside and having fun.  Then we came inside and had lunch.  Then Olivia wanted to read under the table.  Then after rest time we had dance class.  It went much better today.  I think waking her up an hour before we leave is the key so then she won't be crabby.  When I peaked through the window she had a tutu on and was doing jumps! so cute!




0 comments:

Post a Comment