Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Daddy

Olivia said the cutest thing when we were getting ready for bed.  She looked at me and said, "I want daddy to be home!" It about broke my heart to hear her say that.  I guess she missed him or she ran out of fun with me!  I told her that she would see him in the morning and that they would go to Gymboree.  Her reply then, "Then we will go to the bank and the popcorn store.  Daddy needs to buy more quarters!" I giggled.  After Gymboree last week we stopped at the bank and the popcorn store for a replacement of pumpkin cheesecake popcorn that someone took home on accident (they shall remain nameless but you know who you are!!) Then we gave her the 3 quarters for her piggy bank that were change. So I guess she thinks that is their routine now!

But I know how much Olivia loves her daddy and he loves her so much too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment