Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tired Thursday

Oh Thursday...you are not my favorite day.  Starting at 5 a.m. makes some tried people in this house.  Olivia fell asleep on the way home from Susan's so that made nap time difficult.  I wanted to take a 10 minutes snooze too...well... we ended up in the spare bedroom and fell asleep.  My plan was to sleep for 10 minutes then do my school work upstairs so I could still see and hear her.  Well guess what...an hour and 15 minutes later I woke up and Olivia was still snoozing.  I guess I was tired! Needless to say I have a boat load of things to get done.

We had a good night and dinner she ate! Then she pooped in her pants...lovely! We played outside after dinner and it was cool so we had to wear our sweatshirts.  We had fun though and even saw our neighbors for a few minutes.  Olivia even has some pants on for jammies tonight since it is so cool.  She was not a fan of wearing them but then was ok.  Oh Friday I can't wait to sleep in until 5:40 a.m. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment