Thursday, August 22, 2013

Big Storm...Proud Mama

It was another early day and we were all tired again! Olivia did a great job at Susan's house today! We took naps and then went to get gas and to Kindermusik.  The sun was actually shining today! I was so happy and so was everyone.  A little sunshine does the soul good! It was nice and sunny when we got to Kindermusik.  As class went on, I noticed it getting darker outside...just some dark clouds.  Well when it was time to leave...it was a monsoon.  So we ran to the car and Olivia said she was scared of the big rain.  In my head I said, "This is going to be a great ride home....not!!!"  Other than traffic moving super slow which was good in a way...it was a monsoon the whole way home.  I felt like someone was throwing buckets of water at the windshield every second!  The good thing though was that Olivia was AWESOME the whole way home!! She didn't cry once or do anything.  Every time I checked on her though her eyes were as wide as saucers! Then she would say, "Big rain! Little rain!" I was just glad to make it home safely and ironically there was not one drop of rain here at our house! But I was so proud of Olivia for not crying the whole way home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment