Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Blahs....

Mema and Pepa snuck out this morning to go see Aunt Kara and her family.  Olivia kept asking where they went! I explained to her that they went to go see Aunt Kara and that they would be back in a few days.  She seemed ok with that answer.

After a few attempts of pooping on the potty this morning...she pooped in her pants.  It was a hot mess...so gross! But she went.  When we were at the doctor yesterday she suggested to start some Miralax with her.  Well I didn't even give it to her yet since she went today. 

Olivia and I ran to the store for some items for our pool party tomorrow and she was pretty good. 

We had lunch and then a disaster of brushing her teeth and taking a nap.  She did the same thing last night.  She refused to brush her teeth and got really upset when I brushed them.  I mean like screaming and crying.  I have never heard her scream like this.  Well she did it again at nap time and then bedtime tonight.  I am hoping this is all because we went on vacation but boy oh boy...sweet little Olivia turns into a different child.  The screaming is horrible!! I hope this goes away.  This too shall pass.  And to top it off tonight...she had like a million accidents tonight...a million no...but like 4 or 5...one poop and like 4 pee pee accidents.  Yesterday she did great and wore the same underwear, and today not so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment