Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Busy Wednesday

We had such a busy day today! Olivia had a fun Easter Egg hunt at Susan's house (which I missed...which made me feel like the worst mom ever!) But she was so happy to have her bucket with eggs!

We then zoomed to the mall and had dinner with Ethan, Griffin and their mommies before Gymboree.  The kids did really well sitting and eating together.  Lauren came to the rescue with milk for Olivia and all was good!

Then we zoomed down the mall to Gymboree and had fun! The theme was baseball!! I was probably more excited than Olivia. She did hit the ball off the cone...very gently.  But it was cute.  Gotta work on that holding of the bat.

Then we zoomed on home and had crying most of the way home.  Olivia did not have her lamby which made her upset.  I tried to explain that lamby was at  home with Jake.  That did not fly...she wanted lamby and wanted her that second.  Too bad we were like 10 minutes from home.  So 10 minutes of crying in the car = forever.  Which by the time we got home we were both miserable!

The crying even continued after we had lamby in hand.  At that point I just ate a piece of cake! So she sat in my lap...I found her new Highlights book and read that to her and ate cake and then she stopped.  But then she started again in the bath tub! I decided Charlie Brown needed to rescue us...the Easter Beagle made everything alright!

0 comments:

Post a Comment