Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Back to Square One and Peanut Butter

Back to square one with bedtime! Last night she cried and then stopped after a few minutes.  Tonight she started again...first it was like a fake cry and then it changed to a real cry.  Ugh! So I went in an soothed her and then l took a rest on the ladybug pillow. It was such a blissful few weeks of having to go to bed on her own.  Not sure what has changed in the past 2 days.

Olivia and I had lunch together and I tried to have her try peanut butter.  She is getting close to 2 so since I was having a peanut butter sandwich she could try.  Yes we are those wacko parents who haven't given their child peanut butter yet.  BUT the doctor said not until 2 since I had peanut allergies.  We first tried on the spoon and it wasn't her most favorite. She did take a bite of my sandwich and ate that.  I also gave her some peanut butter crackers and she ate a few of those.  She was fine and nothing happened! I kept a close eye on her to see if she would have any reactions.

Olivia and I ran to Walgreens really quick after her nap.  She still has a clear runny nose.  The nurse said to try some Zrytec.  On the way there, she pointed to a motorcycle behind us in the car.  She loved all the bunnies and bears at Walgreens that are out for Easter. 

We had a pretty good dinner together.  She sat in her chair the whole time! She ate her noodles and veggies.  Then she helped me with the dishes.  I let her wash 2 pans.  She seemed to enjoy it.  Then we swept the crumbies up off the floor as she calls them.  Then we played in her room and she told me she wanted to play with her Little People and go poop.  And she did.  Lovely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment