Monday, July 16, 2012

Change of Plans

This week we were supposed to be pretty busy with some things but all that changed.  First, Michelle and I went and walked/ran early this morning since I was supposed to meet Malissa t 8:00 to work in our classroom.  We did our miles and I made it to school.  Then I saw the sign about waxing the floors....oh no! So Malissa and I could not work in our room today... we were sad! We decided to have a play date instead.  I brought Olivia over to her house to play with Karson.  They played really well together.  I wish I brought the camera with me.  They were so cute.  We even had lunch there.  Olivia ate ok and tried a few grapes and watermelon.  Then we played outside for a few minutes then we new they were getting tired.  The cutest part when we left was Olivia gave hugs and kisses to Malissa, Karson 3 kisses, and Gus (their dog) a kiss.  So cute! After nap we had to stay inside since we had some rain again.  So we did some laundry, played, colored, and read lots of books! Tomorrow Olivia was supposed to stay with Susan for the morning but she is still out of town so we have another free morning tomorrow...our busy week went to not so busy anymore!

Finally figuring out her car and wanted to give her puppy a ride.
Then she wanted the cookie jar to go along too...which didn't work out to well.
Daddy and Olivia at Kindermusik last week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment