Saturday, February 25, 2012

Busy, Busy Day!

Today was a very busy day! It started out with me running a 1/2 marathon this morning. It was called Thrill in the Hills and was at Fort Yargo State Park.  It was a hilly trail run to say the least.  My goal was 2:30 but I fell twice (have the war wounds to prove it) and all the movement around the roots made my knees a little sore. So my final time was 2:38.  I was so happy at the end I cried.  I was happy to finish, and very happy to see Brendon, Olivia, and Malissa at the finish line! Malissa also ran it but she ran a lot faster than me! But it was a great time!

Second, we went to Olivia's first birthday party.  Olivia's friend Raegan turned 1! It was so much fun and we got to see Karson and Peyton also! Raegan liked opening her presents and her cake! I kept thinking- this is going to be Olivia in a month!

Here are some pictures from today!

Finish line


Malissa's finish

Me coming into finish- watching every step I take



My cheerleader!


Yay mommy!

Malissa and I! DONE!

Out or order but Olivia and Peyton at the birthday party!

War wounds from the race!

Happy Birthday Raegan!

Opening her presents!

Olivia playing!


0 comments:

Post a Comment