Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Better day

We had a little bit of a better day today.  We got some formula in.  When I got home from work Brendon said he only got 1 oz of formula in her. I then got her to finish a bottle which was 5 oz total.  I called the doctor for any other suggestions than what Brendon got yesterday.  They suggested trying s sippy cup with a straw- tried that tonight- that didn't work.  But she ate better today but still not back at 100%.  She ate about 17 oz.

I thought it was funny about Olivia playing with the phone.  So today we pulled out her "smart" phone and the classic phone.  I loved the classic phone as a child.  So she at least tried the old phone but still preferred her smart phone!

Phones...

I know if I pull the string what happens!

Classic phone vs. Smart phone

0 comments:

Post a Comment