Thursday, December 22, 2011

Olivia knows best!

I attempted to go on another adventure this evening with Olivia.  The past 2 years Brendon and I decided to bring his employees a nice home cooked meal around the holidays.  I REALLY wanted to go and eat dinner with them.  All day we cooked and prepared a delicious meal and it smelled SOOO GOOD! It was hard not to steal any for myself.  Brendon smoked 2 beer can chickens, I made a salad, cheesy potato casserole, and pecan pie.  The pie looked picture perfect! But Olivia has other plans.  WE all know she hates riding in the car in the evening time.  I even tried to get someone to ride in the back seat with her- but no one wants to volunteer to ride with a crying baby.  So I decided to give it a try on my own.  We got in the car and I had to stop for gas- little crying there.  Then when we left the gas station more crying and it was really raining.  So I turned on the radio and there was all this bad weather.  I got to the Kroger and made the decision to turn around.  I had no idea the weather was going to be bad and with her crying it wasn't worth the stress.  Olivia knows best though and it was best for us to go home!


Chickens... I cannot get the picture to rotate! Grrr...
Playing with daddy and the glass doors!

Tried to get artistic with this one

Uh oh! Busted!

Trying another crafty shot!


0 comments:

Post a Comment