Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday with mommy

Today I woke up at about 7:45 a.m. with mom! I love when mom is home in the morning.  She fed me and then Jake.  I watched Jake eat his food again.  Since I am moving around more, we are using the Pack and Play more.  It is kind of like a baby jail to me.  Mommy put me in there this morning so she could take Jake to the bathroom and that was long enough for me.  I tried apricots today.  Not sure if I am allergic to them but my cheeks were a little rosy today.  We will see what happens tomorrow.  Mommy and I went to Gymboree and had fun today.  I got to see my friend Nikki.  She finally moved up to my class.  Mommy and I came home and watched football- actually I took a nap and mommy watched football.  Then we played and ate some more.  I can now crawl from my bedroom to the bathroom when it is bath time.  I do make some pit stops but mostly I make it there.

XOXO
Olivia

checking out Jake this morning

oh no... not the baby jail

Watching the Georgia game with my new ball


Who is in my bouncy seat?

I am not happy about this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment