Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sleeping through the night...well almost

Last night I put Olivia down for bed around 7:45. She woke shortly after at about 8:40ish. I thought, "Oh great, it's going to be one of those nights!" So I checked the diaper and then rocked her and she fell back asleep. Well I went to bed around 11:00 and I usually get up with her around 12:30 or so. Well about 12:15 she started making her noises but by the time I waited a few minutes and walked down to her room she stopped. So I went back to sleep. She kind of did that off and on all night. Well we got worried that she hadn't gotten up. Around 3 something she started with the noises again so Bren got up and fed her a little bit and to his surprise the diaper was dry! That made me worry! But she went back to sleep and woke about 6:30ish and Bren changed her diaper and she went back to sleep until about 9:00. It was just so weird for her to almost sleep through the night. I think I was more worried about her last night then ever! We will see what happens tonight... it may have just been a fluke!

0 comments:

Post a Comment