Friday, May 6, 2011

Miss Poopy Pants

Today mom decided to call me Miss Poopy Pants. Yesterday I hardly went any poop at all. Well I gave mommy and daddy all the poop they were worried about and 3 changes of clothes too!

Mom didn't even get a picture of me in my cute outfit this morning. We went to go see Dr. Watkins today. Mom was hoping that I would sleep the whole time- boy was she wrong. I just wanted to see Dr. Watkins too! But I was a good girl while mommy was having her doctor's appointment.

When we got home we had lunch and then I blessed mom with 2 poops! One went through my pants of the cute outfit and mom had to change me.

Then before mommy and I went to Harbins Park I decided to give mom some pee pee while she changed me. The picture below is outfit #2. I am starting to put things in my mouth to explore them.




Mommy is tired of changing clothes and diapers today....

0 comments:

Post a Comment