Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We are so thankful for all the wonderful people that are in our life! We couldn't have made it on this journey without all your love, support, and encouragement. Here are some pictures from the big day. For some odd reason- I really popped out for some reason. I guess Olivia wanted to show that she was like a turkey- I just think it was the shirt that made me look huge! So here is the bump shot that everyone has wanted to see... I guess I should have put on some makeup! Jake also loves Thanksgiving and got all prepared for his plate of turkey! Yes, Jake sits at the table... he loves it... as you can tell!!







4 comments:

Unknown

I love your baby bump!!! You look so adorable! This is a great idea! You can print it out once Olivia is her and put it in her baby book. What a wonderful gift. I am so, so excited for you. I love seeing the ultrasound pictures! Hope that will be part of your Christmas card this year.

Melissa

The bump looks good, you look FABULOUS!!!

Anonymous

You look wonderful Melissa!!! Ryan and I are so excited for you! I love that you are doing this blog; it helps to bridge the distance between us so that family can follow your pregnancy and share in your excitement! (Also--Jake is too adorable at the table!)

Janice

Your baby bump is so cute Melissa! I am gonna love following your blog of your pregnancy!! Its an exciting time in your life; savor every moment!

Janice

Post a Comment